We've got a team working on setting up the workshop building on the NW corner of the property into a woodworking shop. There had been plans to do a work day this Sunday, but that has postponed. Here's why (from Roland):
So because the utilities to the building have been off for so long, Alliant has advised that we need to have an electrical contractor certify that the electrical is up to (the state) code, and have an hvac contractor certify the NG piping & fitting. Also, Connelly has not been able to drop off a dumpster yet.
We are postponing the Sunday work day until we can get the utilities organized (due to the potential cost that may be needed to bring the wiring to code).
We are looking at the option of beginning the workshop in the 3-bay garage between buildings. I'll send more on that soon.